Wedding Favors … our Favorites!
Colin Cowie says it best … wedding favors are back!
Guests love to walk away from your wedding with a “favor” … but who wants to spend money on items that will end up in the trash?
Edible items are always the way to go …. and a delicious way to give your heartfelt thanks! For some reason, we have found over the years that no matter how grandiose the celebration, no matter how much food is served or dancing is enjoyed, guests simply LOVE being given a “to go” gift as they leave! Even if it’s just a cookie or warm cider donut to enjoy on the ride home, here are some items they will simply love!
1. Spice up your guests evening with a bottle of custom hot sauce.
2. Fresh buttermilk biscuits? Yes, please! Your guests are sure to appreciate these for breakfast the morning after your wedding, and we often include them in their “Welcome Bags” at their hotel to enjoy the morning after!
3. Trail mix is another great item to include in the Welcome Bags to allow guests a healthy, munchy treat throughout the weekend!
4. Thank guests for popping in with a favor of popcorn kernels!
5. Candy apples are an amazing wedding favor for a fall wedding and a decadent treat that most of us never indulge in!
6. Homemade jam is a wonderful way to remind them the morning after of what a wonderful time they had!
7. Bottles of Infused Oils make for an elegant and delicious way to give thanks to your wedding guests.
8. Satisfy their sweet tooth. Jars of candy are a surefire way to send wedding guests home happy. No one doesn’t delight at the sight of sugary sweets!
9. Time to get it popping! Guests can continue the celebration after the party ends with mini bottles of pink champagne.
10. How cute are flower lollipops for a spring wedding? Bonus points for matching your pops to your wedding colors!
11. Macarons are always a fan favorite, and adorable packaging makes this gift even sweeter.
12. Love truly is sweet! Personalized jars of maple syrup are sure to put a smile on your guests’ faces.