What is my Bridesmaid’s Role?
Take note, ladies! We have compiled a list of some Do’s and Don’ts when considering what roles your bridesmaids play.
DO feel free to ask them to …
- Accompany you dress shopping (beware of inviting too many as too many “opinions” can make it a bit stressful
- Act as a go-between with your friends and family
- Assist you in addressing wedding invitations, assembling favors, packing welcome gift bags
- Have their hair or makeup done (within budget)
- Pick up guests from the airport
- Help you with your dress throughout the day
DON’T ask them to ….
- Alter their hair, appearance, lose weight, dye their hair, cover tattoos
- Let guests they’ve never met stay at their house
- Go broke because of expenses associated with your wedding
- Sit apart from their significant others during the reception
- Spend the entire wedding acting as a wedding coordinator
- Be your 24/7 complaint box when you get stressed out